Procedures for changing the name in civil cases with attorney Hayam gomaa Salem
Procedures for changing the personal name
Computer birth certificate
• A copy of the marriage certificate (and original).
• Pictures of the national number, father and mother
It must be submitted by the father or a power of attorney to change the name from (..) to (…)
• Submit an inquiry and death request in the civil registry to ensure that there is no newborn or dead person with the same name to refer to the security directors
• In the Security Directorate, submit an application for inquiries and receive the inquiries documents
• Civil registry to provide all of the above and inquiries
• Receipt is received for follow-up
• With his receipt, a name change request will be received on the computer and then for civil cases to obtain a new birth certificate
• If the name holder is at school, has a passport, or has any official papers he wants to change, on the request of civil status, Form 24
• She goes with the mentioned form of the civil registry, which they fill in
• When the name changes in any official place, the school uniform, for example, provides the aforementioned form and its birth certificate
The International Office also provides all other legal services and legal advice to Arab brothers residing abroad or residing in all governorates of Egypt, as well as to Egyptians in all parts of the republic and outside Egypt.
(Legal adviser to foreign embassies and consulates in Egypt)
The group of legal counsel offices
Hayam Jumaa Salem
Address – Cairo – 10 C Ibn Sender Square – Manshiet El Bakry
Working hours – 10 am to 10 pm
For consultations, please book an appointment
Address: 10 J Ibn Sender Square, behind Arab African Bank – Mansheyat El Bakry – Cairo
Working hours: daily from 9 am to 10 pm
Originally posted 2020-01-16 18:24:07.