The papers and documents required by the foreign party to marry in Egypt 2020
The most important conditions for foreign marriage in Egypt are. First / basic conditions that both spouses have reached the age of 18 years in order for him to marry, and if the wife is divorced or widowed, then the period of repetition must be over. Second / required documents.
1. A certificate of no objection from the embassy of the foreign party that includes the age, date of birth, religion, and marital status [it may be brought from his country and translation and documentation from the Egyptian embassy in his country and documented by the Egyptian Foreign Ministry] and this certificate indicates that the government of this foreign party does not object to this marriage.
2. Certificate of Proof of Religion [where a Muslim is not permitted to marry atheists, that is, she must be the people of the Book] in the case of a foreign wife and the husband is Egyptian. 00201129230200 3. In the event that the husband is a foreigner and the wife is Muslim, a certificate of the declaration of Islam is required.
4. Having a residency stamp on the Passport for a purpose other than tourism.
5. Number (5) personal photos of each husband and wife.
6. Two adult witnesses of adulthood older than (21) years.
7. Parent approval if the wife is less than (21) years old.